• What is your editor ID on Mendr?
• How long have you been editing?
12 years, since 2004-2005.
• How did you learn to edit?
I’ve been learning through forums, articles, video tutorials...and lot of practice! The best practice I have done was the recoverying of old photos. Also, I do several projects of matte painting in my job.
• What is your day job?
I'm illustrator, storyboard artist and matte painter.
• What do you enjoy most about editing?
I love to give the real fell to the photograph, to easily read the main mood on it.
• What are your favorite types of edits?
My favourite edit is clean up old photos.
• What’s the longest you’ve ever spent editing a single photo?
I think I spent 2 days for a single old photo. It was about my grandparents.
• Can we see some of your work?
Yes! you can see some of my work here: www.lambdesign.net