1. What is your editor ID on Mendr?
2. How long have you been editing?
3. How did you learn to edit?
I can't lie, I'm still learning new things on a regular basis to this day. It all started taking a Graphic Arts class my sophomore year in high school, continuing through my senior year. I went on to The Art Institute of Atlanta, graduating with a BFA in Graphic Design. Today, I learn new tricks from YouTube.
4. What is your ‘day job'?
Stay-At-Home Mom & Freelance Graphic Designer
5. What do you enjoy most about editing?
I love showing people that the impossible is possible! The retuned smiles and happy faces are enjoyable too.
6. What are your favorite types of edits?
I love the crazy, imaginative scene swap edits. Maybe because I don't get to do those much.
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever spent editing a single photo?
Oh geez, maybe 6 hours?
8. Can we see some before/after examples of your work?
Here is one I have on my desktop. I will have to get some more together.