1) What is your editor ID on Mendr?
2) How long have you been editing?
I've been using Photoshop for 16 years(mainly for building websites), but have only been doing actual photo editing for about 4 years.
3) How did you learn to edit?
I learned during training at my current job, and learned a bit on my own since then.
4) What is your ‘day job?’
I work in post-production for an online entertainment company.
5) What do you enjoy most about editing?
Seeing other photographers shooting styles
6) What are your favorite types of edits?
I haven't gotten to do much of them, but I like doing glamour edits.
7) What’s the longest you’ve ever spent editing a single photo?
At work, probably about 30 min(we have to edit 25-30 photos a day for websites we work on, so we only do basic color and light balance, blemish removal, and body manipulation. Outside of work, probably about 1-3 hrs.
8) Can we see some before/after examples of your work?