What is your editor ID on Mendr?
• How long have you been editing?
• How did you learn to edit?
In 2003 I graduated with a BFA in Applied Media Arts (graphic design), from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. I always edit photos in my work to some extent, and then my wife started a photography business and somehow I ended taking over her editing.
• What is your ‘day job?
Graphic designer/creative director/ceo/business owner/photo editor I wear many hats.I
• What do you enjoy most about editing?
I like when the client cries. or When they can’t choose because they love everything.
• What are your favorite types of edits?
Creating a totally new image from several images. I also like portrait, senior, and weddings.
• What’s the longest you’ve ever spent editing a single photo?
Depends on client but maybe 6-8 hours.